Students at Litein High School, Kericho county woke up to shock and confusion as the body of a student was discovered dead, in what had been his bed.
According to reports, the students had woken up and gone for morning preps, but one form one student did not show up.
A school security guard who had gone on routine rounds in the dormitories, found the boody of one Enock Too in bed and quickly reported the matter.
The incident has perplexed many as the deceased had allegedly not shown any signs of illness when he went to bed.
School principal, Moses Ndeda confirmed the incident to The Standard.
The body was taken by police and investigations into the incident have been launched.
- Cushioned24 November 2020 - 8:24 pm
- On the Spot24 November 2020 - 8:11 pm
- masterplan24 November 2020 - 7:39 pm
- costly24 November 2020 - 7:27 pm
- tension24 November 2020 - 7:57 pm
- Caught on Tape24 November 2020 - 7:18 pm
- it is on!24 November 2020 - 6:57 pm
- Stuck24 November 2020 - 6:25 pm
- Dire24 November 2020 - 6:43 pm
- Cost Cutting24 November 2020 - 5:12 pm
- Surge24 November 2020 - 3:45 pm
- admission24 November 2020 - 3:49 pm