Students at Litein High School, Kericho county woke up to shock and confusion as the body of a student was discovered dead, in what had been his bed.
According to reports, the students had woken up and gone for morning preps, but one form one student did not show up.
A school security guard who had gone on routine rounds in the dormitories, found the boody of one Enock Too in bed and quickly reported the matter.
The incident has perplexed many as the deceased had allegedly not shown any signs of illness when he went to bed.
School principal, Moses Ndeda confirmed the incident to The Standard.
The body was taken by police and investigations into the incident have been launched.
- On the Spot17 May 2021 - 3:46 pm
- Uber Posh17 May 2021 - 3:25 pm
- Big money play17 May 2021 - 2:44 pm
- Life Hack17 May 2021 - 12:51 pm
- Take note17 May 2021 - 11:36 am
- Opportunity17 May 2021 - 11:39 am
- Groundbreaking17 May 2021 - 10:41 am
- Notch Higher17 May 2021 - 9:43 am
- tragedy17 May 2021 - 8:47 am
- Concern17 May 2021 - 8:15 am
- relocation17 May 2021 - 7:18 am
- Remarkable17 May 2021 - 7:43 am