A Vietnamese national was Friday night arrested at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport ( JKIA) Nairobi with rhino horns and lion teeth valued at Sh12 million.
47 years-old Vuanh Tuan was on transit from Maputo in Mozambique to Hanoi when his luggage was found with seven pieces of rhino horns, rhino tails and lion teeth weighing 12 kilograms The Standard reports.
According to airport head of CID Judy Jebet the man was looking suspicious when he landed at JKIA at about 11pm aboard a KQ flight.
Tuan will be arraigned in court on Monday.
- not yet uhuru6 June 2020 - 6:02 pm
- get ready6 June 2020 - 5:20 pm
- full speech6 June 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Gradual6 June 2020 - 4:15 pm
- Not yet over6 June 2020 - 3:47 pm
- free to move6 June 2020 - 3:37 pm
- Anxious6 June 2020 - 2:40 pm
- smart leader6 June 2020 - 2:56 pm
- unfortunate6 June 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Soaring6 June 2020 - 3:28 pm
- honour6 June 2020 - 2:10 pm
- Insider6 June 2020 - 1:55 pm