The School of Engineering at Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) has been closed indefinitely.
This follows a strike by engineering students at the institution who brought activities to a standstill and destroyed property.
The students were protesting the alleged failure by the university to accredit their courses -a fact which the campus administration denied.
Following the strike, second year students, a majority of whom resided at the campus hostels were told to pack their belongings and leave the premises.
With enforcement from anti-riot police who were called to the ground, the notice was effected and all engineering students left the campus.
They await word from the administration on when they will be allowed back into the campus.
- Listen Up24 January 2021 - 7:17 pm
- gridlock24 January 2021 - 6:10 pm
- Surge24 January 2021 - 4:35 pm
- expensive24 January 2021 - 5:02 pm
- Unfortunate24 January 2021 - 4:29 pm
- investing24 January 2021 - 5:28 pm
- Worrying24 January 2021 - 4:13 pm
- Not This Time24 January 2021 - 2:25 pm
- well-paying24 January 2021 - 2:41 pm
- Chaos24 January 2021 - 2:19 pm
- On the Spot24 January 2021 - 12:35 pm
- New Direction24 January 2021 - 1:02 pm