According to a report by the Standard, Mwangaza's visit was organized to try and woo her to vie on a Jubilee ticket owing to her huge following in the County.
The aspiring politician, who is also the owner of Baite Television station, earlier announced that she was ready to ouster incumbent Florence Kajuju and Elizabeth Kailemia both in JP.
Governor Munya did not take this kindly and accused DP Ruto of trying to 'steal' PNU's strongest leaders.
Speaking at Kamweline Dispensary in Igembe North on Thursday, Mr Munya noted: "We are aware and are not amused that the DP has offered one of our strongest candidates incentives to move to JP.”
Tigania East MP Mpuru Aburi was not happy with Jubilee ploy alluding that it would be a backstab to Ms Kajuju.
However, Kajuju mentioned that she would not be seeking a direct nomination from Jubilee but will contests fairly in the primaries.
Commenting on the alleged meeting, Mr Linturi stated: "Jubilee is like biblical Noah's ark that is not getting filled up and leaders must be tolerant to welcome other members without personalising the debate."
[caption caption="Meru aspiring Woman Representative Kawira Mwangaza"] [/caption]
- upgrade21 October 2020 - 7:30 pm
- no-show21 October 2020 - 7:02 pm
- Get Out21 October 2020 - 5:49 pm
- taking chances21 October 2020 - 6:04 pm
- emergency21 October 2020 - 6:17 pm
- counterpunch21 October 2020 - 4:41 pm
- On the hunt21 October 2020 - 4:57 pm
- latest report21 October 2020 - 4:01 pm
- angered21 October 2020 - 4:16 pm
- indecisive21 October 2020 - 4:26 pm
- tough tines21 October 2020 - 3:29 pm
- My Cup of Tea21 October 2020 - 4:03 pm