A group of night runners in Homabay County is appealing for recognition by the government in the Ministry of Sports, Culture and the Arts of Kenya.
According to 'Monika' the Governor night runners association, the group entertains by dancing, running, scolding and scaring people while they are in their homes.
In addition the president, night runners of Homabay association Jack Rongo says they are runners and are asking Cabinet Secretary Hasan Wario to recognise them in his sports docket.
A resident of Ndhiwa, Amadi Amadi highlights that the night runners also provide tight security within the community by scaring away thugs.
The group has formed an association they call the “Night runners of Homabay”.
Watch Video by Citizen TV: [video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsU9eFaMgBI autoplay:1]
- On the Spot17 May 2021 - 3:46 pm
- Revealed17 May 2021 - 4:18 pm
- Uber Posh17 May 2021 - 3:25 pm
- Big money play17 May 2021 - 2:44 pm
- Life Hack17 May 2021 - 12:51 pm
- Take note17 May 2021 - 11:36 am
- Opportunity17 May 2021 - 11:39 am
- Groundbreaking17 May 2021 - 10:41 am
- Notch Higher17 May 2021 - 9:43 am
- tragedy17 May 2021 - 8:47 am
- Concern17 May 2021 - 8:15 am
- relocation17 May 2021 - 7:18 am