A group of night runners in Homabay County is appealing for recognition by the government in the Ministry of Sports, Culture and the Arts of Kenya.
According to 'Monika' the Governor night runners association, the group entertains by dancing, running, scolding and scaring people while they are in their homes.
In addition the president, night runners of Homabay association Jack Rongo says they are runners and are asking Cabinet Secretary Hasan Wario to recognise them in his sports docket.
A resident of Ndhiwa, Amadi Amadi highlights that the night runners also provide tight security within the community by scaring away thugs.
The group has formed an association they call the “Night runners of Homabay”.
Watch Video by Citizen TV: [video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsU9eFaMgBI autoplay:1]
- Cushioned24 November 2020 - 8:24 pm
- On the Spot24 November 2020 - 8:11 pm
- masterplan24 November 2020 - 7:39 pm
- costly24 November 2020 - 7:27 pm
- tension24 November 2020 - 7:57 pm
- Caught on Tape24 November 2020 - 7:18 pm
- it is on!24 November 2020 - 6:57 pm
- Stuck24 November 2020 - 6:25 pm
- Dire24 November 2020 - 6:43 pm
- Cost Cutting24 November 2020 - 5:12 pm
- Surge24 November 2020 - 3:45 pm
- admission24 November 2020 - 3:49 pm