An Accident involving a truck and salon car near the General Service Unit (GSU) training school, along the Eastern bypass, has claimed the life of one person.
The truck drove into the salon car, killing the driver of the car on the spot at 7am on Sunday.
“The truck driver was overtaking when the driver of the salon car drove off the road. The truck driver also drove off the road and they rammed into each other,” said the Nairobi Traffic Commandant Edward Mwamburi.
Mwamburi added that it took the police hours to get the body of the deceased out of the car, before it was taken to the City Mortuary.
This accident has occured barely two months after a Kenyan actress died along the Eastern bypass. The late Nana Gichuru rammed into a construction truck near the GSU training camp in Nairobi.
It is said that the actress predicted her own death through her facebook page. Ms Gichuru posted on Facebook a statement which indicated that she was enjoying herself while cruising in her BMW car.
The post read: Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'HOLY CRAP!!!! WHAT A RIIIDEE....!!' To lace, red lips and oversized headphones and this amazing ride! #LifeAccessories #SetLife #HOLYCRAPWHATARIDE!!!
The collision took place at a blackspot near the General Service Unit Training Camp.
- new toy3 July 2020 - 6:48 pm
- unexpected3 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- banned3 July 2020 - 5:04 pm
- new start3 July 2020 - 3:38 pm
- new record3 July 2020 - 3:29 pm
- Targetted3 July 2020 - 3:18 pm
- finally3 July 2020 - 2:54 pm
- you've been warned3 July 2020 - 2:31 pm
- nabbed3 July 2020 - 2:07 pm
- Seize the Moment3 July 2020 - 1:34 pm
- vandalised3 July 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Amazing3 July 2020 - 12:36 pm