An Accident involving a truck and salon car near the General Service Unit (GSU) training school, along the Eastern bypass, has claimed the life of one person.
The truck drove into the salon car, killing the driver of the car on the spot at 7am on Sunday.
“The truck driver was overtaking when the driver of the salon car drove off the road. The truck driver also drove off the road and they rammed into each other,” said the Nairobi Traffic Commandant Edward Mwamburi.
Mwamburi added that it took the police hours to get the body of the deceased out of the car, before it was taken to the City Mortuary.
This accident has occured barely two months after a Kenyan actress died along the Eastern bypass. The late Nana Gichuru rammed into a construction truck near the GSU training camp in Nairobi.
It is said that the actress predicted her own death through her facebook page. Ms Gichuru posted on Facebook a statement which indicated that she was enjoying herself while cruising in her BMW car.
The post read: Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'HOLY CRAP!!!! WHAT A RIIIDEE....!!' To lace, red lips and oversized headphones and this amazing ride! #LifeAccessories #SetLife #HOLYCRAPWHATARIDE!!!
The collision took place at a blackspot near the General Service Unit Training Camp.accident collision died death
- Made Different18 September 2021 - 6:55 pm
- CELEBRATORY18 September 2021 - 7:01 pm
- Head On18 September 2021 - 6:21 pm
- congratulations18 September 2021 - 4:01 pm
- Truth Bombs18 September 2021 - 3:55 pm
- Time Schedule18 September 2021 - 3:36 pm
- OPERATION18 September 2021 - 4:46 pm
- Sad incident18 September 2021 - 2:59 pm
- TITHING DIFFERENTLY18 September 2021 - 3:28 pm
- details18 September 2021 - 2:08 pm
- Posh living18 September 2021 - 1:24 pm
- Piece of advice18 September 2021 - 1:57 pm