A 6-year-old boy is nursing a serious wound after he was shot during the anti-IEBC demonstrations in Kisumu on Monday.
Jeremy Otieno Adongo, was reportedly shot in the back while in their house after police raided Manyatta estate.
The boy was rushed to Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Referral hospital where the bullet was safely removed.
According to media reports, two people were reportedly shot dead in Kisumu after demonstrations by CORD supporters turned chaotic leading to a violent encounter with the police.
It's also alleged that close to 20 other demonstrators are nursing gun wounds at the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Referral and Kisumu County hospitals.
Meanwhile, still in Kisumu, protesters pelted Naivas and Tumaini supermarkets with stones, shattering the buildings' glasses.
The rowdy demonstrators then reportedly looted property of unknown value at Tumaini supermarket while at Naivas they were repulsed by police.
Here are the Photos:
- Cushioned24 November 2020 - 8:24 pm
- On the Spot24 November 2020 - 8:11 pm
- masterplan24 November 2020 - 7:39 pm
- costly24 November 2020 - 7:27 pm
- tension24 November 2020 - 7:57 pm
- Caught on Tape24 November 2020 - 7:18 pm
- it is on!24 November 2020 - 6:57 pm
- Stuck24 November 2020 - 6:25 pm
- Dire24 November 2020 - 6:43 pm
- Cost Cutting24 November 2020 - 5:12 pm
- Surge24 November 2020 - 3:45 pm
- admission24 November 2020 - 3:49 pm