A 6-year-old boy is nursing a serious wound after he was shot during the anti-IEBC demonstrations in Kisumu on Monday.
Jeremy Otieno Adongo, was reportedly shot in the back while in their house after police raided Manyatta estate.
The boy was rushed to Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Referral hospital where the bullet was safely removed.
According to media reports, two people were reportedly shot dead in Kisumu after demonstrations by CORD supporters turned chaotic leading to a violent encounter with the police.
It's also alleged that close to 20 other demonstrators are nursing gun wounds at the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Referral and Kisumu County hospitals.
Meanwhile, still in Kisumu, protesters pelted Naivas and Tumaini supermarkets with stones, shattering the buildings' glasses.
The rowdy demonstrators then reportedly looted property of unknown value at Tumaini supermarket while at Naivas they were repulsed by police.
Here are the Photos:
- Take Note28 January 2021 - 2:12 pm
- BOLD MOVE28 January 2021 - 2:18 pm
- Scared28 January 2021 - 1:10 pm
- spilled beans28 January 2021 - 12:25 pm
- Freedom28 January 2021 - 12:33 pm
- tricked28 January 2021 - 1:54 pm
- Audacious28 January 2021 - 11:32 am
- 24/728 January 2021 - 1:34 pm
- Lay blame28 January 2021 - 1:14 pm
- Reshufflement28 January 2021 - 12:06 pm
- i'm out28 January 2021 - 12:19 pm
- battle front28 January 2021 - 11:46 am