Ruto, who had attended an interdenominational Sunday service at Kamagut in Turbo Constituency, mingled with the residents as he enjoyed a chicken meal, not bothered by the condition of the hotel.
The DP was in the company of area Governor Jackson Mandago and other guests who had attended the service.
At the same time, Ruto assured that the government was working to ensure the 2017 General Election would be free, fair and peaceful urging leaders to respect the Constitution.
“We should submit ourselves to our Constitution and institutions it establishes for the country to operate in an orderly and civilized manner,” maintained the deputy Head of State.
- Wanted Man9 August 2022 - 9:30 pm
- Check Results9 August 2022 - 9:04 pm
- Released9 August 2022 - 9:28 pm
- His Choice9 August 2022 - 7:45 pm
- Explained9 August 2022 - 7:39 pm
- Voter Apathy9 August 2022 - 6:09 pm
- Spotted9 August 2022 - 6:26 pm
- fury9 August 2022 - 5:58 pm
- Working Systems9 August 2022 - 6:07 pm
- Miscommunication9 August 2022 - 5:48 pm
- Human9 August 2022 - 4:31 pm
- Facts9 August 2022 - 4:39 pm