ODM leader Raila Odinga’s daughter, Rosemary, has been moved from the Nairobi Hospital’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
Rosemary, who is eyeing the Kibra MP’s seat on an ODM ticket, was admitted at Aga Khan Hospital on Friday with a headache and moved to Nairobi Hospital on Sunday.
Sources indicated that she was kept in the ICU until Monday morning when she was taken to the Aga Khan Hospital.
The Star has reported its sources at Aga Khan disclosing that Rosemary, aged 39 years, is being treated for a condition known a meningioma.
The American Brain Tumor Association describes Meningioma a non-cancerous and often harmless brain tumour that may cause pressure on the brain and mainly affects middle-aged women.
The Odingas have remained silent on their daughter’s condition but the Daily Nation has quoted its source in the family, confirming that Rosemary is in hospital.
The sources have also reported that she is being examined by experienced surgeons to determine the possibility of having a surgery to remove the tumour.
At Kenyans.co.ke, we wish Rosemary a quick recovery.
- updates22 October 2020 - 5:11 pm
- Last Minute Change22 October 2020 - 5:21 pm
- at last22 October 2020 - 4:51 pm
- notice22 October 2020 - 4:00 pm
- lanes22 October 2020 - 3:47 pm
- My Turn22 October 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Exams Plea22 October 2020 - 3:07 pm
- dead end22 October 2020 - 2:45 pm
- level up22 October 2020 - 2:34 pm
- Heartwarming22 October 2020 - 2:25 pm
- in large numbers22 October 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Old is gold22 October 2020 - 1:32 pm