A report released by the Mzalendo Trust has revealed the worst performing Members of Parliament in the 2015 August House proceedings.
According to the survey made public on Thursday, 27 MPs remained silent in all the debates held in Parliament in 2015.
“Twenty-Seven (27) Members of Parliament did not contribute to plenary discussions in the National Assembly at all in 2015,” the Trust stated.
Mzalendo Trust further indicated that Nairobi County had the highest number of silent legislators, who included Lang'ata MP Joash Odhiambo Olum, Embakasi East MP John Ogutu Omondi and Isaac Waihenya Ndirangu (Roysambu).
Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko and Nominated Senator Hosea Ochwangi also appeared in the list as the worst performing Senators.
Here is the full list
1. Abdullahi Jaldesa Banticha-Isiolo - Isiolo South
2. Alexander Kimutai Kosgey -Nandi - Emgwen
3. Arthur Papa Odera-Busia - Teso North
4. Bernard Alfred Wekesa Sambu-Bungoma - Webuye East
5. David Karithi-Meru - Tigania West
6. Gideon Mung'aro Maitha-Kilifi - Kilifi North
7. Gideon Sitelu Konchella-Narok - Kiligoris
8. Hezron Awiti Bollo-Mombasa - Nyali
9. Ibrahim Ahmed Abass-Garissa - Ijara
10. Isaac Waihenya Ndirangu-Nairobi - Roysambu
11. James Ondicho Gesami-Nyamira - West Mugirago
12. Joash Odhiambo Olum-Nairobi - Langata
13. John Ogutu Omondi-Nairobi - Embakasi East
14. Joshua Aduma Owuor-Kisumu - Nyakach
15. Kipruto Moi-Nakuru - Rongai
16. Lemanken Aramat-Narok - Narok East
17. Maalim Mohamud Mohamed-Mandera - Mandera West
18. Mathias Nyamabe Robi-Migori – Kuria West
19. Mwalimu Masoud Mwahima-Mombasa - Likoni
20. Oscar Kipchumba Sudi-Uasin Gishu – Kapseret
21. Peter Njuguna Gitau-Kirinyaga – Mwea
22. Samuel Gonzi Rai-Kwale - Kinango
23. Shadrack Roger Mwita Manga-Migori - Kuria East
24. Tiras Nyingi Ngahu-Murang'a - Kangema
25. Vincent Musyoka Musau-Machakos - Mwala
26. Eusilah Jepkosgei Ngeny-Uasin Gishu - Women Rep
27. Jane Agnes Wanjira Machira-Laikipia - Women Rep