Political Analyst Tony Gachoka, was on Wednesday night barred from ever appearing as a guest on Jeff Koinange Live (JKL), a popular show on KTN, hosted by renowned journalist Jeff Koinange.
Gachoka's ban came after he allegedly turned up for the live show while highly intoxicated and uttered defamatory statements against senior Government officials.
"Gachoka produced a lot of shockers of his own and we at KTN feel we had to take a stand because of his mannerism and behaviour and what he was saying. Going forward from now on Tony Gachoka will no longer be a guest on this show," Koinange announced on Wednesday.
Last week, the outspoken guest sparked public outrage after he showed up on JKL seemingly drunk and spewing controversial remarks. His speech was evidently sluggish and did not follow the lead of the host during the show which led to a disagreement at some point.
"I am not going to answer questions the way you want," Gachoka told Koinange.
His conduct on the programme prompted Koinange to apologise in a tweet which he copied to President Uhuru Kenyatta, Deputy President William Ruto, Majority Leader Aden Duale and Elgeyo Marakwet Senator, Kipchumba Murkomen who were mentioned by Gachoka.
— Jeff Koinange, MBS (@KoinangeJeff) November 13, 2015drunk
- His Stance17 August 2022 - 6:17 pm
- Daring17 August 2022 - 5:45 pm
- Take Note17 August 2022 - 5:09 pm
- statement17 August 2022 - 4:52 pm
- Message17 August 2022 - 3:46 pm
- Viral17 August 2022 - 4:05 pm
- ADVICE17 August 2022 - 3:31 pm
- Clarified17 August 2022 - 3:39 pm
- Community Building17 August 2022 - 3:15 pm
- Nomination17 August 2022 - 2:03 pm
- Unconstitutional17 August 2022 - 1:52 pm
- Feel Free17 August 2022 - 1:19 pm