Two high school teachers from separate schools in Kakamega county are in police custody, following allegations of having sex with their students.
One of the teachers from Likhovero secondary school is said to have impregnated one of his students.
The other suspect from Lirhanda Girls is alleged to have been caught in the act by security guards in the school and later handed over to the police.
The guards allegedly had decided to investigate the matter after they had noticed the form four student going to the teacher's quarters after night preps.
Preliminary investigations revealed that he had infected the student with a sexually transmitted infection.
Speaking to The Star, Kakamega East DEO Jacob Onyiengo confirmed the two arrests.
Investigations into the two cases are underway.
- Cushioned24 November 2020 - 8:24 pm
- On the Spot24 November 2020 - 8:11 pm
- masterplan24 November 2020 - 7:39 pm
- costly24 November 2020 - 7:27 pm
- tension24 November 2020 - 7:57 pm
- Caught on Tape24 November 2020 - 7:18 pm
- it is on!24 November 2020 - 6:57 pm
- Stuck24 November 2020 - 6:25 pm
- Dire24 November 2020 - 6:43 pm
- Cost Cutting24 November 2020 - 5:12 pm
- Surge24 November 2020 - 3:45 pm
- admission24 November 2020 - 3:49 pm