Two high school teachers from separate schools in Kakamega county are in police custody, following allegations of having sex with their students.
One of the teachers from Likhovero secondary school is said to have impregnated one of his students.
The other suspect from Lirhanda Girls is alleged to have been caught in the act by security guards in the school and later handed over to the police.
The guards allegedly had decided to investigate the matter after they had noticed the form four student going to the teacher's quarters after night preps.
Preliminary investigations revealed that he had infected the student with a sexually transmitted infection.
Speaking to The Star, Kakamega East DEO Jacob Onyiengo confirmed the two arrests.
Investigations into the two cases are underway.
- Uber Posh17 May 2021 - 3:25 pm
- Big money play17 May 2021 - 2:44 pm
- Life Hack17 May 2021 - 12:51 pm
- Take note17 May 2021 - 11:36 am
- Opportunity17 May 2021 - 11:39 am
- Groundbreaking17 May 2021 - 10:41 am
- Notch Higher17 May 2021 - 9:43 am
- tragedy17 May 2021 - 8:47 am
- Concern17 May 2021 - 8:15 am
- relocation17 May 2021 - 7:18 am
- Remarkable17 May 2021 - 7:43 am
- Unfortunate16 May 2021 - 7:10 pm