Woman in Court For Attempting To Lynch Boyfriend
A court in Makadara, Nairobi witnessed a case of unusual drama as a middle aged woman was charged with trying to kill her boyfriend following a squabble between the two.
The accused, Miriam Njagi allegedly committed the crime on April 2nd at the boyfriend's shop near Machakos Country Bus Station.
She claimed that the fight started when she went to ask the victim, Julius Chege for money to buy food and medicine for their child but Chege refused.
The lady then threw petrol at him with the intention to set him ablaze but he escaped before she could strike a match.
According to The Star, Chege refuted claims that the child was his insisting that the father was an older man.
The accused pleaded guilty to the crime and was admitted to community service for a day.
- 15 December 2019 - 10:11 am
- 15 December 2019 - 9:44 am
- 15 December 2019 - 9:23 am
- 15 December 2019 - 8:19 am
- 15 December 2019 - 7:08 am
- 14 December 2019 - 8:55 pm
- 14 December 2019 - 8:32 pm
- 14 December 2019 - 8:09 pm
- 14 December 2019 - 7:20 pm
- 14 December 2019 - 6:52 pm
- 14 December 2019 - 7:45 pm
- 14 December 2019 - 6:36 pm