- Kenya's leading betting firm Mozzart has introduced a brand new bonanza dubbed Mozzart Super Grand Jackpot with winners taking home a massive Ksh 200 Million payout.
- BRT buses will serve five routes within Nairobi County, ferrying passengers to and from various estates.
- The program will see the interns posted across 290 constituencies across the country.
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) has issued a deadline for loan application for first year students.
- The young innovator stated that he is stuck with a loan of Ksh3.6 million which the bank and other creditors are now demanding payment.
- Kenya Railways had unveiled hefty fines for Kenyans threatening imprisonment of as high as 10 years.
- Details have emerged of how four robbers managed to make away with Ksh3.5 million in broad daylight.
- Njuguna claimed that the deceased had been taking care of his educational and financial needs.
- 9:25 am
Portugal tightens Covid-19 lockdown amid record numbers of news cases, deaths
- 9:06 am
South Africa Covid-19 cases decline but new variant spreading quickly
- 8:38 am
France advises against fabric face masks due to new Covid-19 variants
- 8:12 am
Ghana President warns of health system overload overload as Covid-19 cases soar
- 7:53 am
Germany extends Covid-19 lockdown amid concern over variants in Europe