- He admitted that he drove to Uganda to deliver the vehicle as agreed with his Ugandan clients in November 2020.
- The grounds have been closed for renovations for almost a year with works taking place.
- Hundreds of Kenyans have been going to Mombasa for the weekend but this time it is not because of the sandy beaches.
- Bahati Member of Parliament (MP) Kimani Ngunjiri is mourning the death of his last born son.
- The World Health Organization(WHO) in its guidelines on salt in drinking water states that if salt is excessive or above two grams per day, it may be harmful.
- Over 300 farmers protested the eviction on February 22, taking to the streets to claim that the land belongs to them.
- Teachers demand a risk allowance that will cushion them from working under risky conditions such as rowdy students and handling dangerous laboratory chemicals.
- 11:35 am
There's no 'best' vaccine, Canada experts say as they OK AstraZeneca
- 11:10 am
South Korea vaccinates 18,000 to start ambitious Covid-19 campaign
- 10:50 am
Japan receives third batch of Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine
- 10:14 am
Argentina reports 3,168 new Covid-19 cases
- 9:49 am
France and Poland ratchet up local Covid-19 restrictions amid rising cases