- Kenya's leading betting firm Mozzart has introduced a brand new bonanza dubbed Mozzart Super Grand Jackpot with winners taking home a massive Ksh 200 Million payout.
- Tourism CS Najib Balala explained why Lupita wasn't appointed Kenya's brand ambassador.
- President Kenyatta was hopeful that the new development would enable Kenya to retain her competitive advantages in ICT and innovation.
- Wiper Democratic Leader Kalonzo Musyoka on Friday, January 22 presented himself at the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) along Kiambu road.
- Mike Sonko caused a scene at Capitol Hill when he stormed into the offices and issued demands.
- Matatu owners have demanded the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) to reduce the amount charged in advance tax per seat.
- The arrest brings to four the number of suspects in police custody over the Monday afternoon robbery.
- Badi had vowed to complete the hospitals by September 2020. However, the Covid-19 pandemic delayed the projects.
- 10:35 am
Hotspots of Covid-19 infections in the European Union will be labelled “dark red” zones,
- 10:12 am
US: Top infectious diseases expert Dr. Fauci says he feels a “liberating feeling” of being able to speak scientific truth about Covid-19
- 9:55 am
UK bans passengers from Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo to control spread of Covid-19 variant identified in South Africa
- 9:39 am
Austria: Mayors accused of jumping queue to get Covid-19 vaccine before vulnerable population
- 9:18 am
Pfizer slashes in half the volume of Covid-19 vaccines it will deliver to some EU countries this week