One person died and 15 others were injured after the vehicles they were travelling in, crashed Sunday morning.
The accident involving a personal car and a 14 seater-matatu occurred near ridgeways, along Kiambu road.
The driver of the private car was allegedly drunk while driving.
According to eye witnesses the passenger matatu rammed into a saloon car, with the matatu driver dying on the spot.
According to the Kenya Red Cross Society, the injured were taken to the Kenyatta National Hospital.
The wreckage was towed to Pangani police station.
- On the Spot19 January 2021 - 7:59 pm
- Not Here19 January 2021 - 7:15 pm
- Covid-19 Update19 January 2021 - 6:45 pm
- healthcare boost19 January 2021 - 6:19 pm
- new beginnings19 January 2021 - 5:57 pm
- Backlash19 January 2021 - 6:12 pm
- behind bars19 January 2021 - 5:20 pm
- trouble19 January 2021 - 4:42 pm
- On the Spot19 January 2021 - 4:41 pm
- kind hearted19 January 2021 - 3:59 pm
- Relentless19 January 2021 - 3:00 pm
- Beware19 January 2021 - 3:18 pm