The widow of former Foreign Affairs Minister Robert Ouko has passed on.
Christabel Ouko died on Monday afternoon after the vehicle she was travelling in was involved in a nasty road accident in Muhoroni along the Kisumu-Kericho road.
The deceased is said to have been returning home from the swearing-in ceremony of Kisumu Governor Anyang' Ny'ong'o when her car rolled at Kipsitet junction.
News of the sudden demise was confirmed by the deceased's brother-in-law Maurice Seda.
Shortly after the accident, Ms Ouko's body was taken to the Siloam Hospital Mortuary in Kericho.
[caption caption="The late Christabel Ouko"][/caption]accident died
- tragedy26 September 2022 - 8:34 am
- Damage Control26 September 2022 - 7:47 am
- Orders26 September 2022 - 7:19 am
- Sad25 September 2022 - 8:03 pm
- Terror25 September 2022 - 5:42 pm
- Defiant25 September 2022 - 6:39 pm
- Goodbye25 September 2022 - 4:23 pm
- Tragic25 September 2022 - 3:50 pm
- Revealed25 September 2022 - 3:05 pm
- Financial Security25 September 2022 - 2:40 pm
- Nothing But Prayer25 September 2022 - 2:04 pm
- Heartbreaking25 September 2022 - 1:39 pm