Raila Odinga Finally Lands in Kenya [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
National Super Alliance (NASA) leader Raila Odinga has landed at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
His plane arrived at around 11:20 am.
He is set to be welcomed by a large group of supporters who have lined up along Mombasa Road with police officers arriving to maintain order.
[caption caption="Raila Odinga at JKIA"][/caption]
His motorcade has since begun making its way to Nairobi.
— KTN News (@KTNNews) November 17, 2017
Police have sealed off Uhuru Park to prevent NASA supporters from accessing the area.
Other reports indicate that they may be headed to Kamukunji grounds for a rally.
Mr Odinga has been out of the country for a 10-day visit to the US and the UK.
He met various political and business leaders in the United States before giving a speech at the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
He also addressed Kenyans living in London.
The opposition coalition is expected to push its resistance agenda as various counties pass the 'People's Assembly' motion.
The coalition had declared that it does not recognize the President Uhuru Kenyatta-led administration, describing it as 'illegitimate'.
[caption caption="Raila Odinga on the plane to Nairobi on Friday"][/caption]
- 11 December 2018 - 3:01 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 2:42 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 2:02 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 1:52 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 1:10 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 12:45 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 11:29 am
- 11 December 2018 - 12:30 pm
- 11 December 2018 - 11:55 am
- 11 December 2018 - 11:16 am
- 11 December 2018 - 10:52 am
- 11 December 2018 - 11:12 am