Popular KTN News anchor Betty Kyalo has divulged details of her new business venture sparking varied reactions.
Betty took to social media to announce that Flair With Betty would be unveiled on Saturday in Nairobi offering a range of beauty-related services.
She promised clients 'good hair, beautiful nails and fresh barber cuts'.
"Time to start something new and trust the magic of beautiful beginnings. It's all about the Flair of life.
"It's all about our clients. Look good, Feel The Flair Of Life!" Kyalo wrote.
[caption caption="Betty Kyallo"][/caption]
The parlour will be located in the Kilimani area, at the FCB Mihrab building along Lenana Road.
The new development elicited reactions from Kenyans online who cheered her on promising to pay the place a visit.
"Beautiful stuff!!! Keep up!! When one door closes, several and better ones open up!! Nothing should halt your dream," one user stated.
Others wished her luck with one stating: "Awesome stuff... all the best in the new venture. God ahead and you will succeed."
Kyalo was previously associated with Posh Palace, a popular beauty parlour located across the street from the new location.
[caption caption="The logo of Betty's new venture"][/caption]
- time bomb7 July 2020 - 10:04 am
- rough night7 July 2020 - 9:45 am
- Clobbered7 July 2020 - 9:20 am
- Mourning7 July 2020 - 9:10 am
- running battles7 July 2020 - 9:15 am
- brace yourselves7 July 2020 - 8:45 am
- Our Take7 July 2020 - 8:19 am
- Under Siege7 July 2020 - 7:25 am
- one more hurdle7 July 2020 - 7:34 am
- oops6 July 2020 - 8:57 pm
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm