Popular media personality Kobi Kihara, who hosts the morning show AM LIVE, has ditched her job at NTV.
This was after she got an invitation to join the prestigious Parson school of design in New York City.
The school is ranked number one in arts and design in the United States.
[caption caption="Kobi Kihara at the Parson School of fashion design"][/caption]
In a post seen by Kenyans.co.ke, Ms Kihara revealed that she was admitted into the institution to study fashion and shoe design.
Ms Kihara, who doesn't hide her high sense of fashion further disclosed that her first day at the institution was the happiest day of her life so far.
“I have always wanted to get into fashion and I finally decided to do it despite the fear and the doubt.
“I will be studying fashion business and shoe design in one of the best schools in the world and only God could have made it possible, we give him all the glory,” the post read.
Ms Kihara also revealed that she will be launching a shoe line at the end of the year.
[caption caption="Kobi Kihara"][/caption]
Before her post in NTV, she worked at Radio Africa’s Kiss FM and as a producer at Citizen TV.
The 36-year-old holds a Masters in Film and TV from the University of Toronto Canada and an undergraduate degree from Newcastle University in the United Kingdom.
- in large numbers22 October 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Old is gold22 October 2020 - 1:32 pm
- U-Turn22 October 2020 - 2:09 pm
- mearge22 October 2020 - 1:13 pm
- balling22 October 2020 - 12:50 pm
- Blunder22 October 2020 - 11:26 am
- dire situation22 October 2020 - 11:51 am
- unfortunate22 October 2020 - 11:01 am
- Nabbed22 October 2020 - 10:48 am
- pet peeve22 October 2020 - 11:02 am
- Not That Easy22 October 2020 - 10:10 am
- timebombs22 October 2020 - 9:36 am