New research has revealed the most popular show on Netflix in Kenya.
The analysis by HighSpeedInternet.com used Google Trends data to map out the most popular shows in all countries where the subscription-based streaming service is available in 2018.
In Kenya, the most popular show is hip-hop series Rapture, a documentary-style production featuring various established artists.
The mini-series explores the impact of hip-hop on global culture and addresses various societal issues.
Rappers and producers who have so far appeared in it include Just Blaze, Nas, T.I, 2 Chainz and Dave East.
[caption caption="A promotional poster for Rapture"][/caption]
Dystopian thriller 3% scooped the top spot in eight nations, making it the world's most popular.
The futuristic show was the first by Netflix to be made in Portuguese, which partly explains why it led in Brazil and Portugal.
South Korea's My Love from the Star was the most loved in seven countries, earning it the second position.
Teen drama 13 Reasons Why came in third making it the only English-language show to feature in the top three.
Other popular shows include Narcos, Black Mirror, Sherlock, and The Walking Dead.
[caption caption="The Netflix logo"][/caption]
- Shining Star25 June 2022 - 7:56 pm
- Veterans25 June 2022 - 7:45 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 7:21 pm
- Luxurious25 June 2022 - 6:54 pm
- Crackdown25 June 2022 - 6:05 pm
- Roughed up25 June 2022 - 5:12 pm
- Own Path25 June 2022 - 4:25 pm
- Deal25 June 2022 - 3:40 pm
- Guidelines25 June 2022 - 3:35 pm
- TALENTED25 June 2022 - 2:49 pm
- GOLDEN HEARTS25 June 2022 - 12:57 pm
- Murals25 June 2022 - 12:54 pm