Moses Kuria Receives Grand Welcome From Kisumu Residents
Posting on his Facebook page, Kuria expressed: "Asante Dala (Thank you Dala). I love you Kisumu City.
"What would Kisumu Airport be without the amazing taxi drivers? Its always a thrill," Kuria added.
[caption caption="Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria together with Kisumu residents"][/caption]
The outspoken leader is in the county attending ICT PS Jerome Ochieng's homecoming at Rachier Primary School, Nyakach.
He is then expected to head to KUSA Catholic Church for a fundraiser later in the day.
Upon his landing, Mr Kuria is claimed to have taken some time to mingle with the taxi drivers who he referred to as "watu wangu (my people)."
He also told off critics of the handshake and warned them against early campaigns for 2022 General Election.
Kuria termed as "unfortunate" leaders who are opposing the Building Bridges Initiative.
He stated: "The spirit of the handshake is not going anywhere and we need to do this much more. I call upon the critics to shelve early campaigns for 2022 to promote peace and tranquility in the country.
"Only a stupid man can oppose the handshake," he told Kisumu residents who mobbed him as he walked on the busy Oginga Odinga street.
- October 23, 2018 - 8:54 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 8:42 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 8:01 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 7:35 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 6:43 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 6:49 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 6:31 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 6:04 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 5:38 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 5:41 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 4:28 pm
- October 23, 2018 - 4:50 pm