NASA political strategist David Ndii has asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to reclaim Weston Hotel in the fight against graft.
In a series of social media posts, the economist stated that the property is situated in public land.
The hotel located along Lang’ata road is owned by Uhuru’s ally cum deputy William Ruto.
[caption caption="Weston Hotel"][/caption]
‘(Uhuru) this is public land. One more friend you need to lose. And once you are done with him, turn yourself in, ‘ his twitter post read.
Members of the public have been putting illegal structures on the spot and demanding action by relevant authorities.
Ndii who has been sharp critic of the Jubilee government recently advised government officials to enroll in his economic classes if they wish to benefit the country and the electorate.
In a recent interview the DP admitted that he is a shareholder in the hotel.
It is alleged that the transfer of the plot, which hosts the hotel, was done against the advice of senior government officials.
On Sunday, Uhuru proclaimed he has lost lots of friends and he is ready to loose more in the fight against impunity.
“I have been receiving many calls that, you know ... 'how can you just watch this destruction go on? You must stop it'. I say to them 'it's difficult to stop not because we love to destroy but we must fight impunity," he remarked.
[caption caption="Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto"][/caption]
- brace yourselves7 July 2020 - 8:45 am
- Our Take7 July 2020 - 8:19 am
- Under Siege7 July 2020 - 7:25 am
- one more hurdle7 July 2020 - 7:34 am
- oops6 July 2020 - 8:57 pm
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm