NASA political strategist David Ndii has asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to reclaim Weston Hotel in the fight against graft.
In a series of social media posts, the economist stated that the property is situated in public land.
The hotel located along Lang’ata road is owned by Uhuru’s ally cum deputy William Ruto.
[caption caption="Weston Hotel"][/caption]
‘(Uhuru) this is public land. One more friend you need to lose. And once you are done with him, turn yourself in, ‘ his twitter post read.
Members of the public have been putting illegal structures on the spot and demanding action by relevant authorities.
Ndii who has been sharp critic of the Jubilee government recently advised government officials to enroll in his economic classes if they wish to benefit the country and the electorate.
In a recent interview the DP admitted that he is a shareholder in the hotel.
It is alleged that the transfer of the plot, which hosts the hotel, was done against the advice of senior government officials.
On Sunday, Uhuru proclaimed he has lost lots of friends and he is ready to loose more in the fight against impunity.
“I have been receiving many calls that, you know ... 'how can you just watch this destruction go on? You must stop it'. I say to them 'it's difficult to stop not because we love to destroy but we must fight impunity," he remarked.
[caption caption="Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto"][/caption]
- new beginnings7 August 2020 - 2:23 pm
- only way7 August 2020 - 2:48 pm
- Daily Briefing7 August 2020 - 2:11 pm
- all in one7 August 2020 - 1:32 pm
- silver lining7 August 2020 - 1:26 pm
- sad7 August 2020 - 12:30 pm
- Heartbreaking Tales7 August 2020 - 12:53 pm
- out the door7 August 2020 - 11:38 am
- Stormy Affair7 August 2020 - 10:42 am
- open up7 August 2020 - 10:21 am
- Think Twice7 August 2020 - 9:52 am
- tragic7 August 2020 - 9:11 am