King Kaka made history by becoming the first artist from East Africa to feature in an interview with popular US radio station Hot 97.
Rosenberg, a presenter at the morning show stated that he first heard of the Kenyan artist from a friend 8 years ago but had never met him.
They paid homage to a lot of Kenyan Hip-hop artists like E-sir, Kalamashaka, Kantai, Kitu Sewer among others.
He also made fun about how Eminem and Kanye West copied his style.
During the interview, King Kaka revealed that he was visiting America for the first time for yet another historic achievement - speaking at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s annual Goalkeeper’s event.
The conference was organised to discuss ways to accelerate progress towards achieving the 17 Global Goals for sustainable development set by world leaders at the United Nations.
He was chosen to present due to his involvement in humanitarian efforts that have touched the lives of more than10,000 girls.
The King Kaka Sanitary Bank provides sanitary towels to girls who miss school when they experience their monthly period.
He recalled how girls in some communities in Kenya are secluded in very unhygienic conditions during that time of the month which exposes them to infections.
The Goalkeepers event highlights progress achieved, holds governments accountable, and brings together a new generation of leaders to address the world's major challenges.
- buried hatchet1 June 2020 - 4:22 pm
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am