The tens of prominent media personalities at Royal Media Services are stamping Citizen TV's authority in the Kenyan space with a new program featuring the most seasoned journalists coming up this week.
The Strategy and Innovations Director at RMS, Linus Kaikai, will be featuring in the new programme dubbed News Gang.
One may call them sophisticated, pros or adept on the job, but Kaikai and the clique of four are senior Citizen TV journalists that will on Thursdays dissect into news and current affairs after 9 O'clock news.
The production shall seek to pursue revving stories that may have been key but long forgotten, distorted or those that were never conclusively covered.
The program, online audiences have argued, mirrors NTV's Presspass that airs on Monday night. It is a roundtable show and given that it's purely journalists involved in the debate.
Kaikai and Jamila joined Citizen TV this year from NTV while Okwara and Joe Ageyo were at KTN News.
Ageyo and Kaikai were the moderators in the 2017 presidential debate at the Catholic University.
Kaikai left KTN in 2009 where he served as Managing Editor in charge of Quality and Product Development to join NTV as the general manager but was edged out over alleged political inclinations.
- Fugitives26 May 2022 - 3:11 pm
- Wanted26 May 2022 - 2:22 pm
- Speaking in tongues26 May 2022 - 2:14 pm
- Scaling Heights26 May 2022 - 2:03 pm
- TALENTED26 May 2022 - 1:10 pm
- Concern26 May 2022 - 12:29 pm
- Sorry26 May 2022 - 11:53 am
- Upward Spiral26 May 2022 - 11:25 am
- difference26 May 2022 - 10:40 am
- Historic26 May 2022 - 11:11 am
- Relief26 May 2022 - 9:52 am
- TOUGH TIMES26 May 2022 - 9:35 am