Central Organization of Trade Unions (COTU) Secretary General Francis Atwoli has finally come clean about his net worth.
While appearing on NTV's Side Bar, Atwoli revealed that he owned a number of vehicles and domestic animals spread out in two counties.
He further revealed that he posses only two bank accounts and that he is open to investigations because he knows that all his wealth was acquired legally.
"I have told people currently I have two wives. I have 15 ordinary cows in Khwisero (Kakamega County). In Maasai land, I have 11 cows.
"I have 17 children. I have a Mercedes Benz and a Prado. You can go to Toyota and see how I acquired them," he stated.
He also took the opportunity to clarify to people just how powerful he is in this country especially after serving at COTU for more than 50 years.
He claimed that he was third in command only after President Uhuru Kenyatta and former Prime Minister Raila Odinga.
"After President Uhuru Kenyatta, it is Raila Odinga and then Francis Atwoli, nobody else, if you see any other person, they are donkeys. You can carry out your own research!" He stated.
He also revealed that this term was his last at the Trade Union and that he was already grooming someone to take over from him.
"Before I came in there were fights everywhere but now you can engage anybody (workers) from anywhere," stated Atwoli.
- revolutionary7 August 2020 - 3:31 pm
- World's First7 August 2020 - 3:40 pm
- new beginnings7 August 2020 - 2:23 pm
- only way7 August 2020 - 2:48 pm
- Daily Briefing7 August 2020 - 2:11 pm
- all in one7 August 2020 - 1:32 pm
- silver lining7 August 2020 - 1:26 pm
- sad7 August 2020 - 12:30 pm
- Heartbreaking Tales7 August 2020 - 12:53 pm
- out the door7 August 2020 - 11:38 am
- Stormy Affair7 August 2020 - 10:42 am
- open up7 August 2020 - 10:21 am