Kenyan Man in US Hit With 11 Murder Charges
A Kenyan man being held by US authorities has been slapped with 11 more murder charges after he was initially arrested in March 2018 over the death of 81-year-old Dallas woman, Lu This Harris.
Billy Chemirmir, who is allegedly in the country illegally, is accused of multiple counts of capital murder in the deaths of women aged between 76 and 94.
Reports by Fox News indicated that Chemirmir entered Plano apartment in March 2018, knocked on Ms Harris's apartment and ordered her to go to bed.
She complied with the attacker's request but he used a pillow to suffocate her making her unconscious.
Paramedics were able to revive her and she narrated to the investigators that a box containing her jewelry had been stolen by the attacker.
The police later identified Chemirmir, whom they observed disposing a box at the apartment complex dumpster.
He was a health care worker, whom his friends and neighbours described as quiet and humble at his rural home in Kabunyony, Eldama Ravine, Baringo County.
The suspect moved to the US in the '90s after his sister got him an American visa.
Police are said to be searching for links to about 750 unattended deaths of elderly women.
Below is a video courtesy of abc News;
- 15 September 2019 - 8:23 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 7:37 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 7:21 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 6:39 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 5:51 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 4:39 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 5:09 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 6:16 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 3:51 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 4:02 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 3:27 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 2:53 pm