Kenyan Family in Distress After Kin Mysteriously Disappears in Germany
A Kenyan living in Germany is being sought by her family and friends after she went missing on April 5, 2019.
It is alleged that Rita Awuor Ojunge was last seen dropping off her children at a neighbour's house, something that the neighbour cited was not unusual.
"It was a normal occurrence when she needed to run errands," the neighbour stated.
Family members noted that Ms Rita was wearing a black and white striped outfit, leggings and a skirt on the day she went missing.
They also described her to be slender in shape, tall, curly hair and a nose piercing.
On Facebook, a user by the name Carol Kay appealed to anyone who had seen Ms Rita to notify the family members.
"Her family kindly and desperately requests your help in finding her whereabouts.
"In case anyone happens to see her or has seen her anywhere or has any information that can lead to her whereabouts please contact me or Caroline Atieno on (+49)15217426108 or the nearest police station," part of the post read.
The children are reported to be living with their father since Ms Rita disappeared.
- 15 September 2019 - 8:23 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 7:37 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 7:21 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 6:39 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 5:51 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 4:39 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 5:09 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 6:16 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 3:51 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 4:02 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 3:27 pm
- 15 September 2019 - 2:53 pm