Police Officers Kills Himself After Embarassing Meeting
Investigations have been launched after a police officer committed suicide in the outskirts of Tala town on Friday.
Standard reported that Constable Andrew Kiplimo, who was attached to Tala Police post, was found hanging on a tree branch.
He allegedly used a t-shirt that he was wearing to end his life.
According to the publication, Kiplimo had been undergoing treatment for depression at Kangundo Level 4 Hospital.
Sources revealed that his wife had held a meeting with him and another police officer two hours before he committed suicide.
The meeting was meant to implore him to quit excessive alcohol drinking.
After the meeting, Kiplimo left the station and went to a nearby quarry where he hanged himself.
No suicide note was found on him. As such, it was not immediately clear why he killed himself.
The deceased's body was taken to Kangundo Level 4 Hospital mortuary.
- 18 October 2019 - 1:24 am
- 17 October 2019 - 9:25 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 9:27 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 8:11 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 8:45 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:40 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 7:02 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:42 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:13 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 7:08 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:28 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 5:55 pm