A video of President Uhuru Kenyatta dancing at Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru's wedding has excited netizens.
In the video, Uhuru is seen getting down alongside ODM Party Leader Raila Odinga, Kirinyaga Deputy Governor Peter Nadambiri among other leaders.
The president was one of the guests at the high-profile wedding alongside Sports CS Amina Mohamed, Murang'a Woman Representative Sabina Chege, University of Nairobi Students Association (UNSA) Chairperson Anne Mwangi Mvurya.
Waiguru exchanged vows with prominent lawyer Kamotho Waiganjo at Kiamugumo Primary School on Saturday.
The two lovebirds began dating in 2009 when they bumped into each other in a ferry channel in Likoni.
At the time, they were travelling for a constitutional conference and so they decided shared a simple meal - a loaf of bread and soda.
A report by Standard indicated that the two got engaged in February at Lord Eroll hotel in Runda.
Kamotho told the publication that they felt it was the right time to take their relationship to the next level.
Waiguru revealed that she was taken aback by the proposal since they had not talked about formalising their relationship.
"I did not expect it. We had just come from holidays and we were celebrating his birthday as we do with close friends every year,” she asserted.
Watch the video below:
- Final Verdict26 September 2022 - 3:53 pm
- Solutions26 September 2022 - 3:48 pm
- Take Note26 September 2022 - 3:00 pm
- Insecurity26 September 2022 - 2:49 pm
- Inspiring26 September 2022 - 2:32 pm
- chaos26 September 2022 - 12:13 pm
- New Responsibility26 September 2022 - 12:17 pm
- Remarkable26 September 2022 - 1:56 pm
- Reprieve26 September 2022 - 11:30 am
- The Truth26 September 2022 - 10:48 am
- Directive26 September 2022 - 10:21 am
- tragedy26 September 2022 - 8:34 am