Maina Kageni, together with the humorous Mwalimu King'ang'i, have captured Kenyans' hearts and ears with their breakfast show on Classic105 breakfast show, ‘Maina and King'ang'i in the morning’, for many years.
Not much is known about Kageni's personal life and as much as he is outspoken on radio, he ironically does not reveal much about himself regarding personal relationships.
Nonetheless, speaking to Classic105 in an exclusive interview, on Thursday, Kageni revealed that the person he admires the most is a cancer survivor.
According to Kageni, he looks up to lawyer Fred Ngatia because he is a strong individual.
“He also knows the meaning of networking. He has the best contacts and he is a cancer survivor!” he added.
Ngatia is considered among the top lawyers in the country and was part of President Uhuru Kenyatta’s legal counsel in the 2017 presidential election petition.
He was also among the team that participated in the landmark case at the Supreme Court in 2018 that abolished the mandatory death sentence.
In March 2019, an international agency, Chambers and Partners regarded him among the top lawyers in Kenya in dispute resolution.
“Top litigator Fred Ngatia of Ngatia & Associates is considered a heavy-hitter and the go-to guy when you want to get things done.
“He produces brilliant legal arguments in court. In addition to significant commercial cases, he is frequently instructed on public interest cases,” the global firm noted.
- New Tricks26 November 2020 - 8:08 pm
- Take Notice26 November 2020 - 7:53 pm
- Beware26 November 2020 - 7:31 pm
- can't keep up26 November 2020 - 7:28 pm
- lights up internet26 November 2020 - 7:16 pm
- development26 November 2020 - 6:31 pm
- Last Option26 November 2020 - 7:43 pm
- Last Laugh26 November 2020 - 7:03 pm
- shaking bridges26 November 2020 - 5:19 pm
- Poisoned26 November 2020 - 4:54 pm
- in progress26 November 2020 - 4:58 pm
- u-turn26 November 2020 - 4:32 pm