Media personality Kalekye Mumo recently had the experience of a lifetime when she rode on a boda boda for the first time.
The former K24 TV host had been dared by her crew to take up the challenge during the recording of her show dubbed Kalekye Mumo Live & Uncut.
In a video that was seen by Kenyans.co.ke, Kalekye is heard revealing that she fears riding on motorbikes.
"I've never ridden on this gadget because I'm usually scared of trusting other people with my life on a boda boda," she explained.
Although she was nervous at first, she finally yielded to the demands of her crew.
However, she could not gather enough courage to ride on the motorbike as she kept screaming during the ride.
At some point, she was heard informing the rider that she was tearing up despite his assurance that he had carried people for three years.
"Jesus Christ, I'm actually crying. I am so scared. How long is this ride? Where are we going? These guys have set me up, my heart is on my toes," Kalekye remarked.
When she finally got off the motorbike, the former Kiss FM presenter ran to a nearby bush to pray.
She also vowed never to ride on a motorbike again after her frightening experience.
Watch the video below:
- Another One14 July 2020 - 11:54 am
- up the ladder14 July 2020 - 11:28 am
- siliver lining?14 July 2020 - 10:27 am
- Comeback14 July 2020 - 10:36 am
- heartbreaking14 July 2020 - 10:08 am
- sad14 July 2020 - 10:04 am
- Interruption14 July 2020 - 9:47 am
- tears14 July 2020 - 9:53 am
- reprieve14 July 2020 - 9:12 am
- Rolled Out14 July 2020 - 8:19 am
- commotion14 July 2020 - 7:48 am
- Advice14 July 2020 - 7:20 am