Popular comedian, Daniel 'Churchill' Ndambuki, during his latest show at West Pokot, over the weekend, disclosed that he has thought about quitting Churchill Show.
The emotional comedian was talking after two siblings performed a duet on the show, which got to him.
Churchill started by telling the audience that the show was no longer about him but discovering talent.
"This is why we do Churchill Show. It's because of people like Alphone and the sister. It's no longer about me.
"Every time I want to quit, cuz I've been doing this for so long, I'm reminded that there's one extra talent out there," he spoke.
The show started in 2007 when it premiered on NTV and was recorded live at Carnivore Hotel.
It has gone through many transformations, shifting the live shows from Nairobi to different parts of the country.
It is estimated that the production budget for one episode of the show hovers around Ksh1.5 million.
Some of the major comedy acts that made it big after performing on Churchill Show include Eric Omondi, Teacher Wanjiku and Chipukeezy.
Other comedians who also went through the show and forged careers of their own are MCA Tricky, Jasper Murume, Sleepy David, as well as Professor Hammo.
- Tough times5 February 2023 - 8:38 pm
- Unbothered5 February 2023 - 7:38 pm
- Unlawful5 February 2023 - 6:31 pm
- Victory5 February 2023 - 7:56 pm
- Be Careful5 February 2023 - 7:19 pm
- Journey5 February 2023 - 6:51 pm
- CREDITS5 February 2023 - 5:55 pm
- Lanes5 February 2023 - 3:41 pm
- Accident5 February 2023 - 4:41 pm
- take note5 February 2023 - 3:30 pm
- Thirsty Days Ahead5 February 2023 - 4:17 pm
- Strategy5 February 2023 - 3:01 pm