Popular comedian, Daniel 'Churchill' Ndambuki, during his latest show at West Pokot, over the weekend, disclosed that he has thought about quitting Churchill Show.
The emotional comedian was talking after two siblings performed a duet on the show, which got to him.
Churchill started by telling the audience that the show was no longer about him but discovering talent.
"This is why we do Churchill Show. It's because of people like Alphone and the sister. It's no longer about me.
"Every time I want to quit, cuz I've been doing this for so long, I'm reminded that there's one extra talent out there," he spoke.
The show started in 2007 when it premiered on NTV and was recorded live at Carnivore Hotel.
It has gone through many transformations, shifting the live shows from Nairobi to different parts of the country.
It is estimated that the production budget for one episode of the show hovers around Ksh1.5 million.
Some of the major comedy acts that made it big after performing on Churchill Show include Eric Omondi, Teacher Wanjiku and Chipukeezy.
Other comedians who also went through the show and forged careers of their own are MCA Tricky, Jasper Murume, Sleepy David, as well as Professor Hammo.
- Imagethe little things4 April 2020 - 12:36 pm
- ImageNumbers4 April 2020 - 12:43 pm
- Imageuncertainty4 April 2020 - 11:32 am
- Imagea new song4 April 2020 - 11:10 am
- Imagetragic4 April 2020 - 10:44 am
- Imageracist?4 April 2020 - 9:43 am
- Imageextension4 April 2020 - 10:21 am
- ImageAchrivals4 April 2020 - 8:16 am
- Imagedisciplinary4 April 2020 - 8:30 am
- Imagenot again4 April 2020 - 8:42 am
- ImageI know you4 April 2020 - 7:44 am
- ImageListen4 April 2020 - 7:25 am