Controversial city preacher, James Maina Ng’ang’a, married his current wife, Loise Murugi Maina, in 2012, in a lavish ceremony.
The entire event was held at the lush gardens of Windsor Golf Hotel and Country Club.
Due to the social standing of the couple, the wedding was graced by notable individuals, among them former Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka.
Wedding photographer, Ben Kiruthi, described it as one of the most fun and joyous unions of love he had covered that year.
The televangelist’s close family & friends attended to witness the memorable occasion.
Fast forward years later, problems started to emerge when Loise opened up about being mistreated by her husband.
The preacher, in 2019, made headlines again after he went on a rant at his church, accusing some of his bishops of disrespecting his wife.
Recently during an interview on Radio Jambo, Ng’ang’a disclosed when he arrived at the decision to marry his wife.
"When my first wife died, I was forced to make a very critical decision of getting married again," he recalled.
Ng'ang'a's relationship with Loise was faced with opposition from many church members, who thought she was too young for the aged pastor.
"There were thousands of women who wanted me to marry them, hence the disagreement between me and the church. But I made my final decision and settled for her," he spoke.
- Imagetroops24 February 2020 - 5:23 pm
- ImageBrace Yourselves24 February 2020 - 5:07 pm
- ImageI'm not afraid24 February 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Imageswitching lanes24 February 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Imagebizarre24 February 2020 - 3:28 pm
- ImageLife-Threatening24 February 2020 - 3:41 pm
- Imagewhat next?24 February 2020 - 3:00 pm
- Imagesmart business24 February 2020 - 2:06 pm
- ImageKenyans Asks24 February 2020 - 5:51 pm
- Imageballers24 February 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Imagebold24 February 2020 - 12:59 pm
- ImageUnsettling24 February 2020 - 12:48 pm