Kiambu Woman Representative, Gathoni Wa Muchomba, left a crowd in stitches after revealing the main qualities that all men should have in order to make their wives happy.
Speaking at Homa Bay High School, during the International Youth Day celebrations on Monday, August 12, Muchomba reportedly argued that failure by men to satisfy their women in bed was tantamount to abuse, since sex was a requirement for making a marriage successful.
" A man is not only a man because he has genital organs. One who can't perform well in bed does not qualify to be called a man. Unfortunately, some men do not undertake this role effectively," Gathoni fumed.
The fiery legislator was also of the view that men should work hard in order to get money, to help maintain their families.
"There are men who take ladies to a hotel to eat. When they have eaten, they pretend to be going for a nature call but they end up disappearing. Those are 'fake' men. Let young men work hard so that they don't find themselves in a financial quagmire," she stated.
Other than that, Muchomba advised young men seeking to marry, to work on their voices lest they get rejected.
"A man's life is full of challenges but he should use his voice to defend himself and overcome challenges in front of him. A good voice is a big determinant when it comes to single men trying to court a woman," she noted.
Early in 2019, ODM leader Raila Odinga's last born daughter, Winnie Odinga, also disclosed qualities that her ideal man should have.
While responding to legendary singer and Ghetto Radio Brekko show host, Julius Owino a.k.a Maji Maji, who had expressed his intention to marry her, Winnie pointed out that her ideal man ought to be fit and possibly a football player.
She further intimated that her potential suitor should have outstanding academic qualifications.
- ImageLoan Rangers27 February 2020 - 5:27 pm
- ImageBold Determination27 February 2020 - 4:58 pm
- ImageBizarre27 February 2020 - 4:48 pm
- ImageMemories27 February 2020 - 4:06 pm
- ImageDress Down27 February 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Imageconsequences27 February 2020 - 3:44 pm
- ImagePart Ways27 February 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Imagelisten up27 February 2020 - 2:33 pm
- ImageCorridors of Justice27 February 2020 - 2:05 pm
- Imagepublic notice27 February 2020 - 4:23 pm
- Imageopportunity27 February 2020 - 2:58 pm
- ImageBy the Bullet27 February 2020 - 1:43 pm