The late Kibra MP, Ken Okoth's lover, Anne Thumbi was spotted alongside Jubilee's flagbearer McDonald Mariga at the IEBC offices on Tuesday, September 10.
Thumbi accompanied Mariga during the presentation his nomination documents at the commission's offices before Mariga was barred from contesting. According to reports by NTV, Mariga's name was missing from voters register, which consequently implied that he did not meet the minimum requirements to vie for the Kibra parliamentary seat.
The nominated Member of County Assembly, MCA, was seen sitting alongside Mariga, both wearing the Jubilee t-shirts as Mariga signed various documents.
Former Kakamega Senator, Boni Khalwale, was also among the Jubilee leaders who escorted Mariga to IEBC.
Ken Okoth's brother, Imran, won ODM's Kibra nomination and would be contesting against former ODM strategist Eliud Owalo fielded by Musalia Mudavadi's ANC, Khamisi Butichi (Ford Kenya) and Ukweli Party's Editar Ochieng among others.
Thumbi, sired a son with the deceased and was at the centre of Okoth's family drama.
She blocked the late MP's internment, insisting for a DNA to be conducted to ascertain that the son was sired by the deceased.
The results from a DNA test carried out to determine whether the son of nominated MCA Anne Muthoni Thumbi was sired by the late Kibra MP Ken Okoth, were released on Thursday, September 5.
According to Daily Nation, the results confirmed that there was a 99.99 per cent match, thereby confirming that the minor was fathered by the late MP.
A sample of the late legislators DNA had been collected before he was cremated, amid dispute regarding the son's lineage.
- buried hatchet1 June 2020 - 4:22 pm
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am