Billionaire Tob Cohens friend, Patrick Muiruri, on Friday, September 14, disclosed that he had talked to him the night he was murdered.
Speaking to the press from the billionaire's house in Kitusuru, Muiruri revealed that he had talked to Cohen at around 9:45 pm.
He alleged that Cohen, whom he played golf with, feared for his life.
"On the night he was murdered, I talked to him from 9:45 pm to after 10 pm and he was very concerned about his life. He never hid the fact that if anything would happen to him or if he was found dead anywhere, his wife Sarah would be responsible," he told the press.
Muiruri further noted that Cohen had expressed his fears to the police, though nothing much had been done.
"Sarah had about three weeks to cover this crime because I was notified of his disappearance two and a half weeks later and at that time, Gabrielle, his sister had raised concerns that he couldn't find him," he divulged.
The Dutch billionaire's body was found buried in his home, more than 60 days after he had been reported missing.
"Cohen was murdered in his own residence. It is a gruesome murder. They took their time to kill innocent Cohen. I will not describe much now, but in the subsequent unfolding of events," DCI boss George Kinoti told the press.
Kinoti revealed that Cowen's murderers, whom he described as heartless, took their time in executing the heinous act.
"He was bound, hands, legs and the neck, before he was murdered and then they hid him in an underground water tank," he emotionally explained.
- Covid-1925 May 2020 - 5:20 pm
- tots on air25 May 2020 - 4:50 pm
- latest25 May 2020 - 4:31 pm
- Another One25 May 2020 - 4:26 pm
- the journey25 May 2020 - 3:26 pm
- Protests25 May 2020 - 3:12 pm
- Clarification25 May 2020 - 2:36 pm
- next level25 May 2020 - 1:50 pm
- Extreme Measures25 May 2020 - 1:03 pm
- coming clean25 May 2020 - 12:40 pm
- winning25 May 2020 - 11:48 am
- Head On25 May 2020 - 11:08 am