A close friend of the late billionaire Tob Cohen, on Friday, September 13, narrated an incident that occurred during his adopted daughter's wedding.
Speaking to the press, Peter Muiruri, disclosed that during the ceremony, Cohen's wife Sarah Wairimu, sidelined her husband and went as far as snatching his microphone when he rose to address the audience.
"Sarah stood up, grabbed the microphone from Cohen in front of all the guests and told him that he was talking nonsense," Muiruri disclosed.
She went ahead and told him, "You do not own this home, you are not wanted here."
Muiruri did not understand why Sarah failed to acknowledge her husband, despite educating his daughter in the best schools in the Netherlands.
Cohen's friend, who is also a former Gatundu North MP, also disclosed that he had talked to the deceased the night he was murdered.
"On the night he was murdered, I talked to him from 9:45pm to after 10pm and he was very concerned about his life. He never hid the fact that if anything would happen to him or if he was found dead anywhere, his wife Sarah would be responsible," he stated.
The Dutch billionaire's body was found buried in his home, more than 60 days after he had been reported missing.
"Cohen was murdered in his own residence. It is a gruesome murder. They took their time to kill innocent Cohen. I will not describe much now, but in the subsequent unfolding of events," DCI boss George Kinoti told the press.
- the journey25 May 2020 - 3:26 pm
- Protests25 May 2020 - 3:12 pm
- Clarification25 May 2020 - 2:36 pm
- next level25 May 2020 - 1:50 pm
- Extreme Measures25 May 2020 - 1:03 pm
- coming clean25 May 2020 - 12:40 pm
- winning25 May 2020 - 11:48 am
- Head On25 May 2020 - 11:08 am
- Vaccine25 May 2020 - 10:59 am
- Saddening25 May 2020 - 10:07 am
- helping hand25 May 2020 - 9:55 am
- Poisoned25 May 2020 - 8:50 am