Elsie Stephens, a younger sister to State House Spokesperson, Kanze Dena, was on Saturday, October 8, crowned as the first runners up for the Mr and Miss World Kenya at Two Rivers Mall.
Ms Stephens took to her social media platforms to express her excitement at her achievement.
"This was the toughest boot camp yet the most fulfilling experience yet, being part of Kenya's most prestigious pageant was such an honour.
"I am now part of the MWK family and I met amazing young and vibrant contestants who I already miss," she wrote on Instagram.
Further, she congratulated the winners of the 2019 edition of Mr and Miss World Kenya, Wavinya Maria and Frank Asoyo.
"It still feels like a dream, for my name now ceases to be Wavinya Maria to Kenya," Ms Wavinya expressed after winning the contest.
Ms Stephens, a beauty queen in her own right, has participated in other contests emerging 2nd runners-up in the 2018 edition of the Miss Universe Kenya.
She graduated from Daystar University with a Degree in Communication, before working as a revenue officer at KRA.
The lady, who also expresses a passion for girl rights advocacy, indicated that she loves to inspire, interact and engage people.
- sweet deals11 July 2020 - 2:05 pm
- paying back11 July 2020 - 1:58 pm
- opportunities11 July 2020 - 12:56 pm
- lucky escape11 July 2020 - 1:03 pm
- Spotted11 July 2020 - 12:45 pm
- good news11 July 2020 - 12:00 pm
- R.I.P11 July 2020 - 11:17 am
- heartless11 July 2020 - 10:44 am
- Justice?11 July 2020 - 10:14 am
- Reconciled11 July 2020 - 9:26 am
- turbulent times11 July 2020 - 9:00 am
- Tactical11 July 2020 - 7:57 am