Nick Kipkurgat Ruto, a son to Deputy President William Ruto has sparked a debate of whether he has political ambitions.
The discussions were fuelled after the DP's son attended a fundraiser on Sunday, October 6 in Siaya County.
Together with his close allies including Jubilee Youth League official Victor Ayugi, George Maina, Brian Mundinia and others, they conducted a fundraiser in aid of Nyamasore Catholic Church in Rarieda Constituency.
Reports by Daily Nation indicated that young Ruto made a personal contribution of Ksh 250,000 and together with others, raised Ksh 800,000 for the church.
While speaking during the fundraising, Nick adviced parents to instill good values and the word of God while bringing up their children.
“At the moment, there are many challenges youth are encountering and it is only through discipline and the fear of God that they can overcome," he remarked.
Ayugi, who is also one of Nick's friends, told the publication that they would be touring the country in a bid to empower the youth and improve their standards of living.
"We will conduct fundraisers for churches and the youth in a bid to empower them. This should not, however, be misconstrued to mean we are politicking. It has nothing to do with 2022,” he stated.
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am
- still got it1 June 2020 - 11:21 am