Rarieda MP Otiende Amollo is among very few members of the Kenyan Parliament whose impressive mansions have been made public.
Sitting somewhere in Chanda village, Rarieda Constituency the lawmaker boasts of multiple houses occupying a spacious parcel of land.
According to the video, two houses, a two-storey building and a bungalow could be seen spotting splendid maroon and cream colours.
Although its official cost of the homestead is not known, rumours were awash that the MP owned a Ksh500 million mansion, a figure that he later disputed.
Inside the house, the walls are painted in an eye-catching yellow colour that properly intertwines with maroon and still blends with interior design.
Among some of the interiors is a chandelier, paintings of the MP and his family members, seemingly expensive dining furniture among others.
Outside, the homestead boasts of well-manicured lawns with an impressive driveway.
The home is protected by a metal gate and a perimeter wall that is also duly painted in cream and maroon colours.
Below is a video of Otiende Amollo inside his mansion:
- ImageI'm not afraid24 February 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Imageswitching lanes24 February 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Imagebizarre24 February 2020 - 3:28 pm
- ImageLife-Threatening24 February 2020 - 3:41 pm
- Imagewhat next?24 February 2020 - 3:00 pm
- Imagesmart business24 February 2020 - 2:06 pm
- Imagebold24 February 2020 - 12:59 pm
- ImageUnsettling24 February 2020 - 12:48 pm
- Imagepeacemakers24 February 2020 - 12:30 pm
- Imageno holds barred24 February 2020 - 11:32 am
- ImageAlert!24 February 2020 - 2:41 pm
- ImageFed-Up24 February 2020 - 10:50 am