DP Ruto Saves Residents From Land Grabbing
Deputy President William Ruto on Saturday, October 19, travelled to Elgeyo Marakwet County.
Ruto distributed over 4,500 title deeds to residents of Chepsirei, Keiyo South Constituency.
DP was in the company of the Senator Kipchumba Murkomen and they announced that the move would help the area residents live peacefully knowing their land was secure from grabbers.
Before the title deed award ceremony, the DP began by opening Chepsirei Technical and Vocational College.
"We are investing in technical training to unlock our youths’ potential; to develop practical knowledge and skills; to tune learners to be fit for industry demands.
"This will position them at the axis of the transformation of Kenya as we implement the Big 4 and the Vision 2030," the DP tweeted.
Other than launching the project and handing the title deeds, Ruto also urged the residents to embrace unity to save the country from future bloodshed over political differences.
Together with Murkomen, Ruto did not refrain from poking holes at the Building Bridges Initiative.
He maintained that Kenyans would have the last word on whether the initiative's report would be acted upon.
- 13 November 2019 - 12:20 pm
- 13 November 2019 - 11:41 am
- 13 November 2019 - 11:59 am
- 13 November 2019 - 11:35 am
- 13 November 2019 - 11:01 am
- 13 November 2019 - 10:53 am
- 13 November 2019 - 10:36 am
- 13 November 2019 - 10:15 am
- 13 November 2019 - 9:52 am
- 13 November 2019 - 9:02 am
- 13 November 2019 - 9:11 am
- 13 November 2019 - 8:31 am