A little boy whose imitation of Jeff Koinange took the internet by storm is set to debut on TV, this Wednesday, November 20.
According to a post by Citizen TV, Joseph Ngari Ndegwa will get to meet the renowned JKL show host during the live show.
Ndegwa who displayed a stellar performance in the imitation will be an esteemed guest of the show ahead of the interview with Foreign Affairs CS Monica Juma.
"After his viral "Taaaanite" video, Master Joseph Ndegwa Ngari gets to meet his role model Jeff Koinange on JKLive," read the post by the broadcaster.
In the viral video, Ndegwa imitates Jeff's trademark voice and even stressed particular words like tonight, pronounced as 'taanight' by the renowned presenter.
"Welcome to Citizen TV, my name is Jeff Koinange. Remember to tweet @Koinangejeff and the hashtag is always JKLive and JKLive begins taanight," Ndegwa mimicked.
He took it a notch higher changing poses and postures like Jeff does while introducing his show.
Social media users who saw the post could not hide their excitement after Jeff unveiled his young guest in a poster on Twitter.
This comes about two weeks after another young boy, Levis Saoli imitated Citizen TV presenters. Saoli was later granted access to the stations studios where he interacted with its anchors and even got to read the news.
Speaking to Kenyans.co.ke, Citizen TV's editorial director, Joe Ageyo, disclosed that Saoli was to start receiving mentorship from seasoned media personalities at Citizen TV and that the broadcaster was interested in seeing the breadth of his abilities.
Here's a video of Joseph Ndegwa's imitation of Jeff Koinange;
- RIP26 November 2020 - 1:03 pm
- in dire need26 November 2020 - 12:47 pm
- Upgrade26 November 2020 - 12:37 pm
- Speak out26 November 2020 - 12:23 pm
- fulfilled wish26 November 2020 - 11:19 am
- Armed client26 November 2020 - 11:17 am
- Tough Times26 November 2020 - 10:45 am
- Drama26 November 2020 - 12:12 pm
- Strict Measures26 November 2020 - 9:53 am
- Keep off26 November 2020 - 10:12 am
- snubbed?26 November 2020 - 9:29 am
- breaks silence26 November 2020 - 8:48 am