The police on Thursday, November 21, pounced on the murder suspects of a The Star journalist who was found dead in the house of a female chief inspector of police.
According to a report by Capital FM News, Ugunja Deputy OCS Sabina Kerubo and her boyfriend were arrested following the death of Eric Oloo.
This is after the two had gone missing when Oloo's body was retrieved in their house in Ugunja with multiple stab wounds.
Oloo, who was based in Siaya County, worked as a correspondent for the media house.
Capital FM further indicated that a senior police officer disclosed that there were reports that Oloo had an affair with the female officer.
The publication further revealed that neighbours had affirmed that Oloo and Kerubo had been cohabiting as husband and wife.
One of the neighbours who sought anonymity explained that the journalist had suspected that the officer was dating another man.
“Two weeks ago, the deceased went and confronted the man he suspected to be having intimacy with the officer where he was beaten up,” the neighbour told reporters.
Oloo allegedly went back to Kerubo's house on Wednesday night and found the officer with the same man.
The man, according to the neighbour called assistance from a friend and together beat Oloo to his demise.
The body was moved to Ambira mortuary for a postmortem examination.
- Ill-Fated5 July 2020 - 1:01 pm
- busted5 July 2020 - 12:40 pm
- A-Team5 July 2020 - 12:24 pm
- Tragic5 July 2020 - 12:14 pm
- Outsmarted5 July 2020 - 12:10 pm
- latest5 July 2020 - 11:57 am
- Hit Back5 July 2020 - 11:18 am
- gifted5 July 2020 - 10:20 am
- Baptism By Fire5 July 2020 - 10:29 am
- Lucrative5 July 2020 - 9:20 am
- desperate5 July 2020 - 9:06 am
- Overlooked5 July 2020 - 8:59 am