Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria on Sunday, December 8, pleaded with Interior CS Fred Matiang'i to foil an alleged plot to disrupt DP William Ruto's event.
Taking to his Facebook account, the Jubilee legislator alleged that Nyeri Town MP Ngunjiri Wambugu was organising goons to disrupt the event at the AIPCA Mukaro Church.
"Dear PS Kibicho and CS Matiangi. There are rumours that Nyeri Town MP is organising goons to disrupt the event at the AIPCA Mukaro Church that will be graced by the Deputy President this afternoon. Kindly ask the police to maintain law and order," he posted.
He added that if not contained, the situation could lead to bloodshed.
"I really fear for the lives of those goons given that the AIPCA faithful are the real freedom fighters who liberated this country. The body count might be shocking. I am sure you are up to the task. Uphold the rule of law," he added.
Ngunjiri, in response, stated that he shall not be cowered by the MP's unconfirmed claims, "we don't buy into the fear."
On Saturday, December 7, Moses Kuria joined the Deputy President, Nyandarua Women Rep Hon Faith Gitau, Majority Chief Whip Hon Benjamin Washiali, Chair of County Assemblies Forum and Nyandarua Speaker Ndegwa Wahome and Buuri MP Rindikiri Mugambi Murwithania for fundraising in aid of PCEA Church Geta, Kipipiri Constituency, Nyandarua County.
The Gatundu MP urged that the issues around the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) report be urgently addressed so as to allow the country to work on other matters.
- watch out29 October 2020 - 8:06 pm
- exciting29 October 2020 - 7:49 pm
- insider info29 October 2020 - 7:41 pm
- Dreamer29 October 2020 - 7:33 pm
- Explained29 October 2020 - 7:17 pm
- take caution29 October 2020 - 7:21 pm
- way forward29 October 2020 - 6:05 pm
- Busted29 October 2020 - 7:19 pm
- Drama29 October 2020 - 5:48 pm
- urgent29 October 2020 - 4:37 pm
- Surge29 October 2020 - 4:52 pm
- network29 October 2020 - 4:50 pm