Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria on Sunday, December 8, pleaded with Interior CS Fred Matiang'i to foil an alleged plot to disrupt DP William Ruto's event.
Taking to his Facebook account, the Jubilee legislator alleged that Nyeri Town MP Ngunjiri Wambugu was organising goons to disrupt the event at the AIPCA Mukaro Church.
"Dear PS Kibicho and CS Matiangi. There are rumours that Nyeri Town MP is organising goons to disrupt the event at the AIPCA Mukaro Church that will be graced by the Deputy President this afternoon. Kindly ask the police to maintain law and order," he posted.
He added that if not contained, the situation could lead to bloodshed.
"I really fear for the lives of those goons given that the AIPCA faithful are the real freedom fighters who liberated this country. The body count might be shocking. I am sure you are up to the task. Uphold the rule of law," he added.
Ngunjiri, in response, stated that he shall not be cowered by the MP's unconfirmed claims, "we don't buy into the fear."
On Saturday, December 7, Moses Kuria joined the Deputy President, Nyandarua Women Rep Hon Faith Gitau, Majority Chief Whip Hon Benjamin Washiali, Chair of County Assemblies Forum and Nyandarua Speaker Ndegwa Wahome and Buuri MP Rindikiri Mugambi Murwithania for fundraising in aid of PCEA Church Geta, Kipipiri Constituency, Nyandarua County.
The Gatundu MP urged that the issues around the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) report be urgently addressed so as to allow the country to work on other matters.
- Imagethe little things4 April 2020 - 12:36 pm
- Imageuncertainty4 April 2020 - 11:32 am
- Imagea new song4 April 2020 - 11:10 am
- Imagetragic4 April 2020 - 10:44 am
- Imageracist?4 April 2020 - 9:43 am
- Imageextension4 April 2020 - 10:21 am
- ImageAchrivals4 April 2020 - 8:16 am
- Imagedisciplinary4 April 2020 - 8:30 am
- Imagenot again4 April 2020 - 8:42 am
- ImageI know you4 April 2020 - 7:44 am
- ImageListen4 April 2020 - 7:25 am
- Imagechanges3 April 2020 - 8:37 pm