Former KTN news anchor Edith Kimani in a previous interview narrated the shock she experiences during her first day at Hillcrest International School.
Speaking during the interview on K24 TV, Ms Kimani stated that joining the international school caught her by surprise.
"I wanted to go to Moi High School Kabarak but didn't get a slot there and I was very devastated. I ended up going to State House Girls.
"Linet aka Size 8 got approached by our drama teacher, Ms Simpson, and she went for an audition with another girl at Hillcrest. For some reason, my name also came up and I went for an audition on a Sunday," she continued.
The now-Deutsche Welle news anchor admired the school during her audition not knowing that she would be joining it soon.
"I went for the audition on Wednesday and by Sunday, my mum had already come to collect me from State House Girls and told me to pack my clothes because on Monday, I was expected at Hillcrest," she narrated.
Ms Kimani admitted that she experienced culture shock on her first day of school.
"The fact that I was wearing pants to school was culture shock enough and the school uniform was just cool.
"The first person I saw on my first day was a lady called Maria who I later found out knew everyone in the school.
When she was taking me to class, I saw a chopper and learned that some kids who lived in Naivasha would be dropped off by that means of transport," she stated.
- ejected20 September 2020 - 7:28 am
- Final Decision20 September 2020 - 7:12 am
- generosity19 September 2020 - 8:10 pm
- nabbed19 September 2020 - 7:57 pm
- alternative transport19 September 2020 - 7:20 pm
- not cool19 September 2020 - 6:16 pm
- our bad19 September 2020 - 5:55 pm
- high profile19 September 2020 - 5:23 pm
- on blast19 September 2020 - 4:55 pm
- Partners19 September 2020 - 4:34 pm
- Dangerous19 September 2020 - 4:00 pm
- latest report19 September 2020 - 3:10 pm