Former KTN news anchor Edith Kimani in a previous interview narrated the shock she experiences during her first day at Hillcrest International School.
Speaking during the interview on K24 TV, Ms Kimani stated that joining the international school caught her by surprise.
"I wanted to go to Moi High School Kabarak but didn't get a slot there and I was very devastated. I ended up going to State House Girls.
"Linet aka Size 8 got approached by our drama teacher, Ms Simpson, and she went for an audition with another girl at Hillcrest. For some reason, my name also came up and I went for an audition on a Sunday," she continued.
The now-Deutsche Welle news anchor admired the school during her audition not knowing that she would be joining it soon.
"I went for the audition on Wednesday and by Sunday, my mum had already come to collect me from State House Girls and told me to pack my clothes because on Monday, I was expected at Hillcrest," she narrated.
Ms Kimani admitted that she experienced culture shock on her first day of school.
"The fact that I was wearing pants to school was culture shock enough and the school uniform was just cool.
"The first person I saw on my first day was a lady called Maria who I later found out knew everyone in the school.
When she was taking me to class, I saw a chopper and learned that some kids who lived in Naivasha would be dropped off by that means of transport," she stated.
- Clarification25 May 2020 - 2:36 pm
- next level25 May 2020 - 1:50 pm
- Extreme Measures25 May 2020 - 1:03 pm
- coming clean25 May 2020 - 12:40 pm
- winning25 May 2020 - 11:48 am
- Head On25 May 2020 - 11:08 am
- Vaccine25 May 2020 - 10:59 am
- Saddening25 May 2020 - 10:07 am
- helping hand25 May 2020 - 9:55 am
- Poisoned25 May 2020 - 8:50 am
- heated25 May 2020 - 8:20 am
- baby fever25 May 2020 - 7:19 am