Citizen TV anchor Willis Raburu has revealed his biggest regret in marriage.
Speaking in an recent interview on Mseto East Africa, he stated that he wished he hadn't exposed his wife to public scrutiny.
"I can't blame people for talking about her and our relationship yet I am the one who put her in the limelight by posting our photos.Citizen TV anchor Willis Raburu pictured during a past news bulletin
"I should have kept my personal life private like Nameless who only let us see his daughter when she turned 13," he stated.
Raburu now says he has since learned to be private and would only talk about their marital challenges in a sit down with his ex wife.
His life started turning around for the better toward the end of August when he released his song Kalale.
While celebrity couples often look perfect, the reality is that they also struggle through relationships just like everyone else.
Psychologists say that many times, fame has a way of altering how celebrities view personal relatioships since their lives are always under a microscope.
Power couple Lulu Hassan and Rashid Abdallah, during a past interview, explained challenges in their relationship.
Lulu said despite maintaining high levels of professionalism while anchoring news, people watch to see if they have marital issues through their body language on screen.
Lulu and Rashid became the first ever couple to read news together on Kenyan TV when the latter decamped from NTV to join his wife in June 2018.
- what happened27 October 2020 - 8:23 pm
- Listen Up27 October 2020 - 7:59 pm
- wishful thinking27 October 2020 - 8:15 pm
- beware27 October 2020 - 8:05 pm
- RIP27 October 2020 - 6:43 pm
- Genius Student27 October 2020 - 6:39 pm
- speculation27 October 2020 - 5:41 pm
- warning27 October 2020 - 5:21 pm
- On Notice27 October 2020 - 5:03 pm
- update27 October 2020 - 4:41 pm
- Tragic27 October 2020 - 4:38 pm
- Nabbed27 October 2020 - 4:22 pm