Machakos Senator Boniface Kabaka has been rushed to Nairobi Hospital after developing complications on Friday, December 4.
According to a statement from the family, Senator Kabaka was admitted at Nairobi Hospital where doctors suspected a case of blood clot affecting his nervous system. Later, Kabaka was taken to the theatre.
"As the family of Senator Kabaka, we promise to keep Machakos County residents and his friends from around the country updated on the state of the health of the Senator," the statement read.
The family also denounced a report that the Senator fell ill in the company of a woman at an apartment in Kilimani.Machakos Senator Boniface Kabaka addresses the media in 2019File
A police report claimed that the senator had checked in the apartment on Thursday afternoon, December 3 accompanied by a woman who is a resident of Wote town.
The police statement also alleged that at the scene, the woman informed detectives that she was with the senator in the apartment when he suddenly started complaining of severe headache and asked her to look for paracetamols.
The apartment was processed by crime scene support services and evidence found at the scene forwarded to the Government analyst for analysis.
Kilimani Sub-county Criminal Investigations Officer and DCI Personnel visited the apartment and the lady was escorted to Kilimani Police Station to record a statement.Entrance to a Kenya police station.File
- Unfortunate23 January 2021 - 7:04 pm
- alma mater23 January 2021 - 5:54 pm
- latest report23 January 2021 - 4:56 pm
- Rewind23 January 2021 - 5:32 pm
- Shut down23 January 2021 - 4:01 pm
- In Need23 January 2021 - 3:06 pm
- accused23 January 2021 - 2:17 pm
- High Life23 January 2021 - 1:23 pm
- money makers23 January 2021 - 1:53 pm
- RIP23 January 2021 - 11:58 am
- touching23 January 2021 - 12:19 pm
- backlash23 January 2021 - 10:57 am