69 people have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 24 hours from a sample size of 1,987. This brings the country's total cases to 95,992.
So far, 1,035,309 covid-19 tests have been conducted in the country. From the positive cases, 53 are Kenyans while 16 are foreigners. 40 are males and 29 are females.
The youngest Covid-19 case is a three-year-old child while the oldest is 87.Health CAS Dr Mercy Mwangangi addressing the media on August 20, 2020.YouTube
The Ministry of Health on December 28, further announced that 98 people had been discharged after recovering from the virus. 77 were from the home-based care programme while 21 were discharged from various health facilities across the country.
The total recoveries in the country now stand at 77,521.
However, 6 patients succumbed to the deadly virus bringing the total fatalities in the country to 1664.
"Our sincere condolences to the families and friends of those who have lost their loved ones," Health CS Mutahi Kagwe condoled.
The ministry further announced that there are 673 patients currently admitted in various medical facilities across the country and 3,386 on home-based isolation and care.
38 patients are in the Intensive Care units (ICU), 17 of whom are on ventilatory support, and 13 on supplemental oxygen. 4 are on observation.
Another 31 patients are separately on supplementary oxygen out of whom 24 are in the general wards. 7 are in the High Dependency Unit (HDU).
- Take Note1 March 2021 - 7:40 pm
- new look1 March 2021 - 6:58 pm
- Remarkable1 March 2021 - 7:10 pm
- law1 March 2021 - 6:00 pm
- Update1 March 2021 - 6:19 pm
- Un fit1 March 2021 - 5:10 pm
- Beauty Industry1 March 2021 - 5:32 pm
- cheeky1 March 2021 - 4:42 pm
- last-minute1 March 2021 - 4:51 pm
- New System1 March 2021 - 4:19 pm
- Unfortunate1 March 2021 - 2:53 pm
- life hacks1 March 2021 - 1:33 pm